- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Number: 09-8592062
- City: Yangon
- Country: Myanmar
- Listed: December 1, 2014 10:06 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Presenting your preferred equipment of use in applying disinfectants, biocides and insecticides both indoors and outdoors.
GRUNFOG 50s thoughtful design is simplicity at its core. This machine is light weight, compact and versatile. The components and technology put into the machine are of high quality. This helps manage rugged handling by operators while still delivering a high performance application.
GRUNFOG 50 is:
• Advanced and an efficient equipment.
• Simple to use and delivers effective results.
• Versatile in operations with no compromise in fulfilling its job. !
GRUNFOG 50 – Performance, Versatility and Simplicity.
Why use Ultra Low Volume (ULV)?
ULV droplet sizes are ideal for tackling pathogens, vector carriers and other biohazards. Unlike other spraying equipment, ULV can disperse a finer mist with its droplets suspending in the air for longer periods of time. This improves efficacy of the application by exposing the pathogens, vector carriers and pests with active ingredients for longer periods of time. ULV also achieves a more efficient Volume Median Diameter (VMD) Spectrum giving operators more consistent control over their application and making them more efficient.
ULV compared to other conventional methods:
• Is an effective and efficient alternative to control pathogens, vector carriers and bio-hazards.
• Is a cleaner way of application
(Unlikely to cause stains, greasing patches and clear fog).
• Is a safer
(Unlikely to pose any fire hazards, cause accidents due to poor visibility or cause slipping).