- Country: Myanmar
- City: Yangon
- Address: Room No (203), 2nd floor, Building A-41, Sapai Condo, Sapai Road, Mingalar Taung Nyunt Township, Near Yuzana Plaza, Yangon.
- Contact Number: +951-861-9510, +959792438426
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Listed: August 11, 2015 10:18 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
About the Company
OSBAY INC is IT Service and solutions, providing advanced professional service from system development to IT outsourcing around the world. Company headquarters is located in China’s Silicon Valley – Zhongguancun Beijing. Our branches, located in Japan (Net Marketing INC.), USA and Taiwan, are serving the best for our customers to achieve greater prosperity of business and society.
To be responsible, reliable, good teamwork and collaborative relationships are the major concern to be a long term partnership with OSBAY INC. The company gathers many multi-language and technical such talent people from all the filed for building international team.
We educate our employee to do our utmost to serve our customers by meeting the challenges of our work with an active and positive spirit and create a vital and vibrant company. As an international IT Service and solution we provide opportunities to our employee by studying or working to Japan or China.
About the Team
• Work in collaboration with a technically skilled such as PHP, .Net, Android software engineers, Graphic Designer across different skillsets
• Report to the Project Manager, whom has a strong background in software engineering and leading a technical team
• Write clean and maintainable codes in Objective C/C++
• Liaise with product managers and highlight any concerns with designs and propose solutions
• Fix bugs and implement new features
• Perform unit testing before committing code
• Responsible for all codes committed under your name
• Liaise with QA to ensure features and bugs are properly tested
• Good degree from an established University
• Excellent work attitude, strong problem solving skills, strong critical thinking and communication skills
• Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience building applications for the iPhone or iPAd using Objective-C/C++
• Excellent knowledge of memory management
• Knowledge of iOS SDK performance tools and optimisation techniques
• Excellent knowledge of programming concepts and object-oriented programming
• Familiarity with Apple App Store submission procedure
• Familiarity with Apple’s provisioning profiles and certificate
• Fast track career path for the right person
• Opportunity to gain valuable experience in a successful software company that has offices across Asia ( Taiwan, China, USA and Japan )
• Competitive remuneration
• Comfortable and spacious office, with various amenities.